We do not require registration in order to browse on our site. To purchase products or services, you must provide your contact information during your purchase. When you create a member account we request identifying information, such as your name, billing and shipping address, billing information, phone number, and email address. We then may use that information to contact you about the products and services on our site for which you have expressed interest.
Information Collected and How it is Used
- Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you register with us, and when you use our services, such as your name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribe to our newsletter. Additionally, we may use your personal information as set forth in the registration section above.
- Information We Collect from Others/Third Party Partners or Vendors: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, I use a third-party software called WooCommerce to process any credit card transactions on the website and they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
- Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access karendoniere.com. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer, containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies make it possible for us to store contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, and to recognize your browser when you visit our Website again. By doing this, we can personalize your visits and save you time during checkout. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. However, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website, karendoniere.com;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- Opt-out: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Amend/Change: You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information. You may also re-subscribe and update your subscription profile to update your personal information.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting may also contract with vendors to help us analyze traffic and usage of our site, communicate with you about offers and services from One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting, and to help us provide better services. These companies will not be provided any independent right to use or share personal information. We may share personal information without notice in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal service of process; or to establish or exercise our legal rights, protect the property of One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com, and Karen Doniere Consulting and/or to defend against legal claims.
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, the www.karendoniere.com entity may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. The One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Stripe – this service is used to serve our e-commerce platform. At no time is your banking information passed to the Stripe website. We only receive information used for payment and/or order fulfillment.
- Infusionsoft / Keap – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Acuity – this service is used to manage client applications and may collect your contact information as you enter it.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the One On One Press’s sole discretion.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Info
If you create a user profile on the Website, www.karendoniere.com or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Newsletters: On the Website www.karendoniere.com, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Children Under Sixteen
One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting does not intentionally target our site or our services to children. And, One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user’s movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use One On One Press, LLC and KarenDoniere.com and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally.
Your product reviews, comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting. One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential services or products that may be offered.
When our registration or order forms ask you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted for transmission. When you provide information via these forms, we use SSL encryption and this should be indicated by a ‘lock’ icon in web browsers such Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Intellectual Property Terms & Conditions
One On One Press, LLC, Karendoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting its original content, blog posts, articles, coaching programs and additional features such as the course The Forgiveness Strategy, Intentionally Me Coaching Programs, and The Baby Bear Children’s Book Series are owned by One On One Press LLC, Karen Doniere and Karen Doniere Consulting. This intellectual property is protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Any infringement upon our intellectual property rights will result in swift legal action.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, new features, or services and products added to Karendoniere.com, will also be subject to the aforementioned Terms of Service. Additionally, if you think any content provided doesn’t accurately credit the original source, please email us at email@example.com, and we will attribute proper credit to the original owner.
One On One Press LLC, Karendoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting Permissions Policy enables you to do the following:
- print content off of our website for non-commercial use (up to 20 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice:
“© Karen Doniere. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.karendoniere.com.”
- repost a summary of content or an excerpt of up to 100 words with a link back to the original post.
- link to our site or any of our public posts.
- repost images that are owned by Karendoniere.com, but only with attribution to Karendoniere.com and a link to the original post.
We do not allow any of the following actions without our prior written permission:
- re-posting of our content in its entirety.
- altering or selling any content on this site.
- translation of our content into another language.
- re-posting of images without attribution and link back to original post.
To request permission for any of the actions listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and appreciate comments on our blog posts. By posting a comment on Karendoniere.com, you agree to the following commenting policies:
- Please keep your comments rated PG, positive and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove (delete) any comment as deemed necessary.
- Please feel free to comment, ask questions, disagree or provide a different perspective on posts as long as your comment is respectful and not offensive, abusive or mean.
You may comment anonymously, or with a username on Karendoniere.com. The email address you provide to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site, and will not be sold or used to contact you for any reason.
Per copyright laws, you retain sole ownership of comments you leave on Karendoniere.com, although you grant us permission to post them. This permission license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation and in a workshop or video. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights to your comments, and you will relieve us from any liability resulting from any such additional use.
Updates to this Policy
One On One Press, LLC, KarenDoniere.com and Karen Doniere Consulting may occasionally update this policy to reflect Company and consumer feedback. One On One Press, LLC and KarenDoniere.com encourages you to periodically review this policy for changes, and to be informed of how One On One Press, LLC and KarenDoniere.com is protecting your information.
Questions and Suggestions
1123 Village Rd., #12
Leland, NC 28451