Intellectual Property Terms & Conditions
Karendoniere.com its original content, blog posts, articles, and additional features such as the course The Forgiveness Project, Fearless Starter Coaching Programs, and The Baby Bear Children’s Book Series are owned by One On One Press LLC and Karen Doniere. This intellectual property is protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Any infringement upon our intellectual property rights will result in swift legal action.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, new features, or services and products added to Karendoniere.com, will also be subject to the aforementioned Terms of Service. Additionally, if you think any content provided doesn’t accurately credit the original source, please email us at email@example.com, and we will attribute proper credit to the original owner.
Privacy, Permissions, and Commenting Policy
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
One On One Press LLC and Karendoniere.com automatically receives and stores non-personal information on our server from your Internet browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Karendoniere.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to honor your requests for specific products and services. We do not sell your personal information for any reason.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
One On One Press LLC and Karendoniere.com may disclose your personal information to third-party vendors who work on behalf of Karendoniere.com to provide additional beneficial products and services. We will only share your personal information with third-party vendors whose privacy policies are consistent with ours. We do not sell your personal information for any reason.
One On One Press and Karendoniere.com may reveal your personal information when:
- we have your consent to share the information for a specified purpose.
- we are ordered to respond to certain legal mandates.
- we need to protect the safety of the users of our website or defend the legal rights or property of Karendoniere.com in a court of law.
How We Use Website Cookies
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow the web application to tailor its operations to your likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Although you can accept or decline cookies, most web browsers automatically accept them. In addition, declining to accept cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
One On One Press LLC and Karendoniere.com Permissions Policy enables you to do the following:
- print content off of our website for non-commercial use (up to 20 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice:
“© Karen Doniere. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.karendoniere.com.”
- repost a summary of content or an excerpt of up to 100 words with a link back to the original post.
- link to our site or any of our public posts.
- repost images that are owned by Karendoniere.com, but only with attribution to Karendoniere.com and a link to the original post.
We do not allow any of the following actions without our prior written permission:
- re-posting of our content in its entirety.
- altering or selling any content on this site.
- translation of our content into another language.
- re-posting of images without attribution and link back to original post.
To request permission for any of the actions listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and appreciate comments on our blog posts. By posting a comment on Karendoniere.com, you agree to the following commenting policies:
- Please keep your comments rated PG, positive and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove (delete) any comment as deemed necessary.
- Please feel free to comment, ask questions, disagree or provide a different perspective on posts as long as your comment is respectful and not offensive, abusive or mean.
You may comment anonymously, or with a username on Karendoniere.com. The email address you provide to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site, and will not be sold or used to contact you for any reason.
Per copyright laws, you retain sole ownership of comments you leave on Karendoniere.com, although you grant us permission to post them. This permission license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation and in a workshop or video. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights to your comments, and you will relieve us from any liability resulting from any such additional use.
One On One Press LLC and Karendoniere.com may revise this policy at will without prior notice. Continued use of Karendoniere.com after various revisions signifies your acceptance of this privacy, permissions and commenting policy.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have additional questions, suggestions, or concerns about our intellectual property, privacy, or commenting policy, please email us at email@example.com to share your thoughts. We will usually respond within 2-business days of your inquiry.